Friday, 21 August 2015

GRAPHIC TEE : : SPEEDY GONZALEZ

Happy Friday! I have been on the search for a graphic tee. I found this at the thrift market and I am also loving the writing on it too "WANTED FOR SPEEDING, SPEEDY GONZALEZ".
One of the days when the sun is out early, I caught on the golden hour hence the contrast on the photos. And these shoes, a major score, very comfortable I would wear them everyday. Enjoy your weekend.






Linking with Passion for Fashion , Favourite Fashion FridayFashion should be funForage fashion Jeans and a teacup.

Shoes - thrifted
Socks - street purchase
Skirt- thrifted
Graphic tee - thrifted
Belt - thrifted
Necklace - Muthurwa


Thanks for always reading, I appreciate. Until next time find me on Instagram Twitter Facebook

3 comments:

  1. What a fun shirt and you look adorable! Love this cool lighting. Good job, Merci!
    Thanks so much for being a part of Fun Fashion Friday!

    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy
    http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute tee! The sun looks amazing in these photos! Thanks for linking up!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Speedy Gonzalez tee is so cute, I really like it. The lighting on the photos is amazing.

    ReplyDelete