Friday, 28 August 2015

FLEUR EPANOUIE : BLOSSOMING FLOWER

Happy Friday! It has been quite a busy week for me and I am glad the weekend is here. Well, another graphic tee. The French writing on it is Fleur epanouie which means blossoming flower, thanks to Google translate. Bought it some time back and this is the second wear, first wear never made it to the blog. I added the sweater to keep warm. And yes, I caught another golden hour.








Linking with Passion for Fashion , Favourite Fashion FridayFashion should be funForage fashion Jeans and a teacup.

Shoes - thrifted
Skirt- hand down from Mom
Sweater- thrifted
Graphic tee - thrifted
Earrings - Masai market


Thanks for always reading, I appreciate. Until next time find me on Instagram Twitter Facebook

3 comments:

  1. The tee looks lovely with the skirt and the yellow really glows in the afternoon sunlight. Very elegant pointy shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pleated skirt! The colors are great too!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and love the shoes! Thanks for sharing with Fun Fashion Friday!
    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy
    http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete