Friday, 7 August 2015

BLUE + BROWN

Happy Friday!I can't wait for summer to be here so that I can wear this maxi dress without any layering. I have paired  it before with a magenta colored sweater and now blue. I see it as a versatile piece that will be in my wardrobe for a long time.








Linking with Passion for Fashion , Favourite Fashion FridayFashion should be fun, Forage fashion Jeans and a teacup.


Shoes - thrifted
Dress- gifted
Scarf worn as head wrap - street purchase
Earrings and necklace - Masai market
Belt - thrifted
Flower - Lake Elementaita


Thanks for always reading, I appreciate. Until next time find me on Instagram Twitter Facebook

6 comments:

  1. Stunning! Love the teal and coral! Thanks for sharing with Fun Fashion Friday!

    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy
    http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dawn for visiting too. I hope you enjoyed your weekend.

      Delete
  2. You look amazing! It looks great with the belt! The colors are also perfect for summer. Thanks for linking up!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica for the compliment and the link up too. Always a pleasure participating.

      Delete
  3. amazing post, kisses!

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete