Friday, 31 July 2015

MATCHY : : PINK + BLACK

Happy Friday!Well, the last day of this matchy business. A dress I have had for more than 10 years, a hand me down from Mom, I intend to keep it. Paired it with these new to me Gabor shoes.
I am happy that other than the shoes all items in this week's post and many more are from shopping my closet.





Linking with Passion for Fashion , Favourite Fashion FridayFashion should be funJeans and a teacup.


Shoes - thrifted
Dress- Hand down from Mom
Scarf - thrifted
Earrings - Masai market


Thanks for always reading, I appreciate. Until next time find me on Instagram Twitter Facebook

3 comments:

  1. So cute that I pinned it! :D Thanks so much for being a part of the Fun Fashion Friday fun!
    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy
    http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dawn, kind of you. I always look forward to the link up.

      Delete
  2. Bright pink looks great on you! Super cute dress. Thanks for linking up!
    ~Jessica
    Join the Flashback Fashion Fridays Link Up!

    ReplyDelete