Friday, 17 July 2015

MAGENTA + BLUE

Happy Friday! I don't know what I would do if I did not have shorts in my wardrobe because for me they are rescuers whenever I have nothing planned in advance. Like this short, is always a got to apparel in my closet. Which is your go for outfit when you have nothing planned? Enjoy the weekend folks, see you on Monday.






Linking with Passion for Fashion , Favourite Fashion FridayFashion should be funJeans and a teacup.

Shoes - thrifted
Shorts- tailored
Top - gifted
Earrings - Maasai market


Thanks for always reading, I appreciate. Until next time find me on Instagram Twitter Facebook


1 comment:

  1. Love the pink and blue together! Your braids are so pretty! Thanks for sharing with Fun Fashion Friday & hope you're having a wonderful weekend!
    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy
    http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete