Friday, 10 July 2015

EGYPTIAN WAX COTTON

Happy Friday! It seems this is a blue week, lots of blues in my outfits. Well, this African print I tailored from a gifted material. It is made in Egypt and I am sure you have heard about the great quality of Egyptian cotton. I have had it since 2006, ten years and going strong. Such are the pieces you pass on to your grand children :)
Enjoy the weekend.








Linking with Passion for Fashion , Favourite Fashion FridayFashion should be fun, Jeans and a teacup.

Shoes - thrifted
Skirt & Top- tailored
Beaded belt - thrifted
Earrings - Maasai market

Thanks for always reading, I appreciate. Until next time find me on Instagram Twitter Facebook

9 comments:

  1. I love the print of your skirt and top! Your embellished belt is the perfect touch!

    Jill
    www.dousedinpink.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking lovely in blue, Merci. Cool print. Thanks so much for being a part of Fun Fashion Friday! Hope you're having a super weekend!
    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy
    http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dawn, I indeed had a super weekend.

      Delete
  3. This is a really pretty outfit! I love the print and color of your top and skirt and the belt is a really nice touch! Thanks for linking up to Flashback Fashion Fridays!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica for visiting and for the link up too.

      Delete