Friday, 24 July 2015

DENIM ON DENIM

Happy Friday! I have always admired a denim on denim look when one has it one. I tried to come up with my version and this is the look that I got. I am officially on the look for a denim shirt. And the sun was out today. Have a lovely weekend, see you on Monday.







Linking with Passion for Fashion , Favourite Fashion FridayFashion should be funJeans and a teacup.


Shoes - thrifted
Denim shorts- upcycled
Top - gifted
Denim vest - thrifted
Belt - thrifted
Straw hat - swapped


Thanks for always reading, I appreciate. Until next time find me on Instagram Twitter Facebook

8 comments:

  1. Looks lovely Merci; Nothing beats a good hat when the sun is up. Have a lovely weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elsie, enjoy your weekend too.

      Delete
  2. I love denim on denim looks too. That straw hat is super cute too!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool style! http://bauchlefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm living in my cut off BF shorts this summer! Love this look. Thanks for sharing with Fun Fashion Friday!

    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy
    http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete