Friday, 26 June 2015

RED + WHITE + NAVY BLUE

Happy Friday! The cold season is finally here and that now calls for some layering. It has been awhile wearing some outfits in my closet and I look forward to pulling out the warmer outfits.

Today's outfit was built around color red and I like its simplicity, no frills, fits the day.

And today my is my sister Bella's graduation. I am very happy for her achievement. She is graduating with a Bachelors Degree in Community Health and Development. And the party is later this evening. Today's outfit was taken earlier in the week and so you can follow me on Instagram to see what I have worn for the occasion.

Until Monday folks, have a lovely weekend.









Linking with Passion for Fashion , Favourite Fashion FridayFashion should be funMix and Match.

Shoes - borrowed from Mom
Skirt - gifted
Blazer - part of a suit
White top - thrifted

Thanks for always reading, I appreciate. Until next time find me on Instagram Twitter Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment