Friday, 5 June 2015

GRADUATION PARTY

Happy Friday! As you are already aware  my Mom graduated with a Masters Degree in Educational Management last Friday. The party was held on Saturday 30/05/2015. It had rained heavily the previous day and therefore anything close to heels was a no because it was a garden party. Your heels sinking into the ground is not a good feeling.
I wore red and toned it down  with black, always a powerful color.

Below are some of the pictures captured in the event.




With my Guest friend Omar

Mom and my Cousin Daniel

Mom and my Cousins, Julia and Susan

Mom and my Cousins L-R David, Susan, Julia

Cousin Austine and my Sister Bella

My Sister Daisy and my Brother Martin

Daisy's friend


Linking with Passion for Fashion , Favourite Fashion FridayFashion should be funMix and Match.

Shoes - thrifted
Dress - thrifted
Belt - thrifted
Stockings - thrifted
Earrings - street purchase
Necklace -sheinside

Thanks for always reading, I appreciate.

1 comment:

  1. Red and pink together make me happy! Thanks so much for being a part of Fun Fashion Friday! Have a fab weekend!
    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy
    http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete