Friday, 12 June 2015

BREAK TO RECHARGE

Happy Friday! I hope you have had a good week. Well, I am taking a one week break from posting on the blog. I need to recharge. I will be back on 22nd June 2015. On to today's post, I wore this dress to my uncle's funeral. My general rule at funerals is to always avoid dressing in black, I leave the color for the nuclear family.

I have worn this dress before a perfect vintage dress from the 1980's.And my Mom chose African wear with a twist.
If you look at my eyes you will read TIRED, yes, I haven't caught a wink the past 24 hours. See you when I get back!!zzzzzzzzzzz

Meanwhile you can follow me at @chiconthrift on Instagram







Linking with Passion for Fashion , Favourite Fashion FridayFashion should be funMix and Match.

Shoes - thrifted
Dress - thrifted

Thanks for always reading, I appreciate.


3 comments:

  1. My condolences to you and your family on your uncle's passing! This color looks very pretty on you! Thanks for linking up for Passion4Fashion ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. My condolences to you and your family on your uncle's passing! This color looks very pretty on you! Thanks for linking up for Passion4Fashion ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww get some rest! Thanks for being a part of Fun Fashion Friday.
    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy
    http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete