Friday, 15 May 2015

SLOUCHY::STRUCTURED SWEATER

Happy Friday!I have been looking for such kind of a structured sweater and I just find it lying on a rack at the thrift market. Let me rub it in, at half a dollar, of course I quickly snapped it! I take black and grey to be neutral colors and I therefore look forward to pairing it with other brighter colors.





Linking with Passion for Fashion , Favourite Fashion FridayFashion should be funMix and Match.

Rain boots - Bata
Socks - Street purchase
Stockings- thrifted
Dress - thrifted
Sweater - thrifted
Pendant - Muthurwa market
Belt - thrifted
Earrings - gifted

Thanks for always reading, I appreciate.

1 comment:

  1. Très chic! Thanks for sharing with Fun Fashion Friday & have a fab weekend!
    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy
    http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete