Friday, 22 May 2015

SHEER DRESS : : VISIBLE SLIP ON

Happy Friday! I bought this dress and I was uncomfortable with the hem line, it is quite high up. So what's a girl to do? I have seen Sheila wear her slip on and leaving them visible. I did exactly that for this dress, yes the silk you are seeing at the front is not part of the dress but a very visible slip on.

I added a cropped denim vest to toughen the look a bit. How do you deal with short hem lines?






Linking with Passion for Fashion , Favourite Fashion FridayFashion should be funMix and Match.

Shoes - thrifted
Stockings- thrifted
Dress - thrifted
Denim vest - thrifted
Slipon- thrifted
Earrings - gifted



Thanks for always reading, I appreciate.

2 comments:

  1. The slip is great! I often will add a longer slip to a shorter hemline! The vest is awesome too! Thanks so much for linking up with us for Passion4Fashion! Hope to see you back next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun & chic! xThanks so much for sharing with Fun Fashion Friday!

    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy
    http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete