Friday, 8 May 2015

HIGH LOW DRESS + MAGENTA SWEATER

Happy Friday! Finally the weekend is here, I look forward to a much deserved rest. This dress and sweater are new pieces to my closet. I have been looking for a button down sweater and I am glad I found this and it is a Marks & Spencer, a big score for a thrift purchase. It looks barely worn.

The high low dress is actually a sun dress and I look forward to the next summer season to wear it without any layering.What I like about it is that I can wear it in all seasons, another versatile piece.






Linking with Passion for Fashion , Favourite Fashion FridayFashion should be funMix and Match.

Shoes - borrowed from Mom
Dress - thrifted
Sweater - thrifted
Belt - thrifted
Earrings - Masai market

Thanks for always reading, I appreciate.


2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! You just glow in this fab hot pink color!

    Thanks so much for sharing with Fun Fashion Friday & have a great weekend!

    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy
    http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dawn for the compliment, it is always a pleasure joining the link up. Have a great weekend too.

      Delete