Friday, 29 May 2015

GIFT : : MAXI DRESS

Happy Friday! I hope you have had a great week. This dress is a gift from a friend I met some time last year. It is amazing how some people come into your life and make a big difference. And I love the stripes of blue and brown dye on it, it means that I can pair it with a number of colors.

I look forward to wearing it in the summer without layering. Thanks dear friend Amani for this maxi dress.

Today my Mother is graduating with a Masters Degree in Educational Management, the party is tomorrow and that means a jammed weekend for me.

Have a great weekend folks.










Linking with Passion for Fashion , Favourite Fashion FridayFashion should be funMix and Match.

Shoes - thrifted
Dress - gifted
Sweater - thrifted
Scarf as Head wrap- street purchase
Earrings -sheinside

Thanks for always reading, I appreciate.

8 comments:

  1. Nice Dress

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning!! Lovely colors... the dress is perfect! Congratulations to your mother! Enjoy your weekend... and thanks for linking up for Passion4Fashion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lena and I definitely passed your congratulations.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful dress! Wonderful combination!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Martina for the compliment

      Delete
  4. Pretty dress and great belt too! Thanks so much for sharing with Fun Fashion Friday!
    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy
    http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dawn, looking forward to more link ups.

      Delete