Friday, 1 May 2015

BLUES + LACE DETAIL

Happy Friday and May! Though I will be working this weekend, I am still glad the weekend is here, just a happy feeling. Whenever the sun promises to come out, I always jump at the opportunity to dress lightly and bring out happy colors. I looove the rose lace detail on the sleeves, very classy. And I joined Instagram, show me some love by following.






On my trip to Nairobi I bought this top and in my mind I already knew how I would want to pair it with what I already have in my wardrobe. That is how I shop, that way I don't end up with pieces that I wonder how I will ever wear them. I also look forward to pairing it with denim. Another versatile piece.

Linking with Passion for Fashion , Favourite Fashion FridayFashion should be funMix and Match

Shoes - thrifted
Skirt - thrifted
Top - thrifted
Belt - gift from Mom
Brooch - street purchase
Earrings - Masai market

Thanks for always reading, I appreciate.

1 comment:

  1. Looking adorable and of course I'm following you on IG! Thanks so much for sharing with Fun Fashion Friday and have a beautiful weekend!
    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy
    http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete