Friday, 10 April 2015

VINTAGE MINT

Happy Friday! It rained heavily yesterday and I therefore decided to take my photos in town today once the sun is out. This new road provided the right setting for me. I keep falling in love with this dress every time I wear it. Though it has limitations on how it can be worn, but I always have a happy feeling whenever I wear it. I have worn it before here. Today I focused on the navy blue circles on the dress and paired it with the navy blue stockings to make the color pop.





Have a great weekend and see you on Monday.

Linking with Passion for Fashion , Favourite Fashion FridayFashion should be fun.

Shoes - thrifted
Dress - gift from Mom
Stockings - thrifted
Earrings - Masai market

Thanks for always reading, I appreciate.

3 comments:

  1. So feminine and pretty, Merci! Thanks for sharing with Fun Fashion Friday and have a great weekend!
    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy
    http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dawn, I hope you had a great weekend too.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Dawn, I hope you had a great weekend too.

      Delete