Friday, 24 April 2015

TRENCH

Happy Friday! I hope you have had a good week. This trench is a new addition to my closet. It is a piece I have been looking for and being the thrifty me, the price had just to be right. This is a score at just $2 it is a super bargain. Just be informed that you will see it around often.




Linking with Passion for Fashion , Favourite Fashion FridayFashion should be fun.

Shoes - thrifted
Skirt - thrifted
Top - thrifted
Trench - thrifted
Stockings - thrifted
Earrings - Masai market

Thanks for always reading, I appreciate.

2 comments:

  1. That trench for $2 … brilliant! So jelly! What a steal, Merci! Have a wonderful weekend and thanks so much for sharing with Fun Fashion Friday!

    OXOX

    Dawn Lucy

    http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete