Friday, 3 April 2015

GOOD FRIDAY

Happy Good Friday! I hope that you are having a relaxed break with your loved ones and of course taking time to celebrate what the occasion is all about, JESUS.

I have worn this outfit before but never had a chance to take photos. Well, today I decided to recycle the look. The look was built around color red. I have also paired this skirt with a white top before here. I look forward to also pairing it with an off color like yellow or even blue.  And I do love the bow at the back of the skirt.







Linking with Passion for Fashion , Favourite Fashion FridayFashion should be fun.

Shoes - thrifted
Skirt - thrifted
Sweater top - thrifted
Earrings - Masai market

Thanks for always reading, I appreciate.

4 comments:

  1. You look so pretty in bright colors! Thanks so much for sharing with Fun Fashion Friday!
    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy
    http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty print with your skirt! Love the red as it is a really great color on you.
    jess xx
    Happy Easter!
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete