Friday, 6 March 2015

POP OF ORANGE

Happy Friday! I am glad the weekend is finally here. I have had this black top for almost 4 years now. I rarely wear it though and I don't have the will to put it into the donation bag. I guess it will stick around longer. Paired it with my washed out denim skirt and added the orange jewelry for fun.






Wishing you a restful weekend.

Linking with Passion for Fashion , Favourite Fashion FridayCasual FridayFashion should be fun.

Shoes - thrifted
Skirt - thrifted
Top - gift from Mom
Necklace and earrings - sheinside

Thanks for always reading, I appreciate.


4 comments:

  1. That's a great look! I love that pretty back detail on the blouse and the orange jewelry is so chic and fun. Thanks so much for linking up with Fun Fashion Friday, Merci!
    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy
    http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lucy, I look forward to linking up every Friday.
      Merci

      Delete
  2. Nice outfit! Love the orange details, good really good on you.
    The top is precious!
    Have a nice week end!
    Kiss
    Maggie D.
    Fashion Blog Maggie Dallospedale fashion diary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maggie for the compliment and visiting.
      Merci

      Delete