Friday, 20 March 2015

BREEZY

Happy Friday! It seems we are stuck with the sunshine. The temperatures are at an all time high, read 34-36 daily. The nights are equally hot. I pulled this dress which provided lots of breathing in the heat. Just a simple accessory of necklace was enough. I have worn this dress also in cooler weather here, I like it both ways, another versatile piece.






Linking with Passion for Fashion , Favourite Fashion FridayFashion should be fun.

Shoes - thrifted
Dress - gift from Mom
Necklace - street purchase
Earrings - Masai market

Thanks for always reading, I appreciate.

4 comments:

  1. The blue and turquoise are gorgeous on you! Such a cute dress! Thanks so much for linking up with Fun Fashion Friday! Have a wonderful weekend, Merci!
    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy
    http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is so cute, perfect piece for spring, I really love that blue details.

    ReplyDelete