Friday, 13 March 2015

BLACK + GREY

Happy Friday!I have a busy weekend a head but I am still glad that I will get to do my ironing. Nothing much in this outfit, other than just a change of skirt compared to how I have worn it before, here and here.






Wishing you a restful weekend.

Linking with Passion for Fashion , Favourite Fashion FridayFashion should be fun.

Shoes - thrifted
Skirt - tailored
Vest - thrifted
Black tank - gift from Mom
Belt - thrifted
Necklace - DIY
Earrings - Masai market
Watch - street purchase

Thanks for always reading, I appreciate.


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cross over back! Found you blog through Penniless Socialite. I'm hosting a link up this week. Stop by of you get the chance :)

    http://www.sydneyfashionhunter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute look and pretty jewelry! Thanks so much for linking up with Fun Fashion Friday, Merci! Have a wonderful weekend!
    OXOX
    Dawn Lucy
    http://fashionshouldbefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete